The BRAC E-Library is a "virtual" reading room that allows all interested parties to search, browse, read and download all the
unclassified material that the Commission has received from the Department of Defense, state and local governments and public citizens.
The E-Library gives users the opportunity to search and browse through the information that the Commission has received. Each document has a
unique title and summary of its contents and has been categorized based on other relevant criteria.
2005 BRAC Commission Library
The 2005 BRAC Commission E-Library contains both documents received by the 2005 Commission as well as comments submitted by the public via the
Contact Us form (no longer active) on this website.
- Click this link to perform basic browsing of the contents of the 2005 document library.
- Click this link to search and filter 2005 E-Library documents based on their summary information.
- Click this link to perform basic browsing of the website feedback comments.
- Click this link to search and filter comments based on their summary information.
1995 BRAC Commission Library
The 1995 BRAC Commission E-Library contains documents received by the BRAC Commission in 1995.
- Click this link to perform basic browsing of the contents of the 1995 document library.
- Click this link to search and filter 1995 E-Library documents based on their summary information.
With the exception of Cost of Base Realignment Actions (COBRA) data, all of the documents in the E-Library are in Adobe PDF format. In order to view these documents,
you will need Adobe Reader software. It may be
downloaded from the Adobe website.
The documents in the E-Library are listed in summary tables. You may sort the documents by clicking on any of the underlined column
headings in these tables. Click the same heading twice to sort in reverse order. To adjust the number of documents listed per page,
choose an option from the "Documents per page" list.
To open a document, click on the document title you would like to view. This action will open the document in a separate browser window.
NOTE: Some files are large in size and you may wish to save the documents prior to viewing. File sizes are listed
with each document.
COBRA Files: In order to access COBRA data, you must install the COBRA application. The application and instructions
for its use are available at the following link: